Specific Gravity, Baume Bé° ,Modulus Tester
for Sodium Silicate FMS-120 WG
Made in Taiwan
Suitable for: Civilengineering, Chemical systems, Light industry, Textile industry, Machineryindustry, Conctruction industry and Agriculture industry.
Principle: The machineadopts liquid buoyancy method of Archimedean principle, and calculating byspecial software, the Specific Gravity S.G, Baume Bé°, ModulusM of Sodium Silicate can be showed rapidly.
1. The liquid sodium silicate iscalled water glass in southern area, and in northern area called foam floweralkali;
2. In sodium silicate, the ratioof silicon oxide gram molecular mol to sodium oxide(or patassium oxide) grammolecular mol is called modulus M;
3. The sodium silicate content inwater solution is usually represented by density or Baume Bé°;
4. Viscosity, modulus,concentration and temperature have close relationships; Usually viscosity willreduce as the temperature rises, modulus will increase as the concentrationincreases.
1. Just need 50CC, it can showliquid Specific Gravity(S.G), Baume Bé°, Modulus M directly.
2. It has the function of highlimit and low limit set, and the machine is equipped with buzzer.
3. It has the compensationfunction of volume expansion coefficient for quartz glass weight.
4. It has the compensationfunction of deviation caused by air buoyancy.
5. It can work with thermostaticwater tank, the testing result will be more reliable.